Skip to content
- ️ When was the first Constitution Day celebrated?
Ans:- 26 November 2015
- When did the constitution of India came into force?
Ans:- 26 January 1950
- ️ How much time did it take in the making of the Indian Constitution?
Ans:- 2 years 11 months 18 days
- Who first demanded the constitution of the constitution in 1895?
Ans:- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Who first gave the idea of formation of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- Swaraj Party
- In which city was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
- Which article of the constitution has been called by Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar as the soul of the constitution?
Ans:- Article 32
- ️ How many total sessions of the Constituent Assembly were held?
- When did the Constituent Assembly pass the Constitution?
Ans:- 26 November 1949
- How many members were there in the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
- ️ From which province was Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar elected to the Constituent Assembly?
- ️ By whom was the objective motion placed in the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- Read Jawahar Lal Nehru
- ️ How many women members were there in the Constituent Assembly?
- ️ How many articles are there in the Indian Constitution?
- How many fundamental rights have been given to the citizens by the Indian Constitution?
- The Prime Minister in Britain at the time of India’s independence was:
- ️ Under which scheme the Constituent Assembly was formed?
Ans:- Cabinet Mission
- When were the elections held to elect the members of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- July 1946
- ️ How many members were left in the Constituent Assembly after the Indo-Pak partition?