- Which law applies in electrolysis?
Ans:- Faraday’s law
- In what form does sound travel?
Ans:- as longitudinal waves
- ️ Sonar is mainly used by?
Ans:- by seafarers
- ️ What is nuclear fuel in the sun?
- Which is the largest cell of the human body?
Ans:- muscle cell
- ️ Who discovered radioactivity?
Ans:- By Henry Bekural
- What is the study of fruits called?
- Which part of the pear is eaten?
Ans:- padded pushasana
- ️ Diabetes Which organ is affected in diabetes?
- ️ What is the minimum distance of clear vision of a person suffering from visual impairment?
Ans:- 25 cm
- ️ Which one is a water communicable disease?
- What is the reason for the floating of clouds in the atmosphere?
Ans:- Low Density
- Whose unit is Om?
Ans:- of resistance
- Whose unit is Bavar?
Ans:- of magnetic flux
- Which instrument is used to measure the intensity of sound?
Ans:- audio meter
- Who discovered the positron?
- ️ Who discovered the rabies vaccine?
Ans:- lie Pasteur
- On what principle is the working of the washing machine based?
- On what is the modern periodic table based?
Ans:- on atomic number
- If you want to read this question in other language then click on above button and select your language and it will be read again in Hindi language You can read the question in that language or in whatever language you want to study.